Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Bill & Kerrianne [expecting!] Nautical Maternity Session

I met Kerrianne when I was four years old. We rode bikes around the neighborhood, built forts in our backyards, and played dress-up with our mother's makeup. I can't believe she is now pregnant and expecting a little baby girl now! I only hope that baby Leila will have a friendship like we did. A "lifetime friendship" as we like to call it!

We decided to do their maternity session at Oceanside Harbor since that is where she and her husband, Bill, often go for their dates. He enjoys fishing and they both love the beach so we thought it would be perfect to style the shoot with a nautical theme! Bless her heart, but Kerrianne got a little stripes crazy... nonetheless, they looked stunning and I was so blessed to capture the love they share and the new beautiful family they are building together!

Bill and Kerrianne, I can't wait to meet Leila and I'm so excited to be her aunty and watch her grow up!






















No comments:

Post a Comment