Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Julius & Lea [tie the knot!] Paradise Point Wedding

It was a beautiful day at Paradise Point Resort and my fears of the blazing sun were subsided with clouds that not only provided perfect light but kept us comfortably cool. There were four of us, all dressed in black and ready to bless a couple that we knew God had ordained to be together. As the Mission Focused team, we strive to bring God glory through the gifts He's given us and when there is a need to serve, we're there, strapped to the nines in equipment and more than enough lenses to go around!

While Trevor Stolebarger and Cyndy Smith were with the guys, Brother Joe and I were there to capture the special moments of the ladies getting ready. I was put at ease seeing familiar faces such as makeup artist, Sarah Cullado, who did a phenomenal job with the makeup of most of the girls! Special thanks as well to Rachel Lofton who styled their hair!

Lea's dress is from Aria Bridal and the lace details were to die for! Her Seychelles wedges were equally divine and I knew right away she was going to be a stunning bride!


Pastor Miles McPherson of The Rock Church prayed for his niece's big day to go smoothly! Praise God it did!
As Lea was lead down the aisle by her father, Julius looked on with a smile and he reveled in the thought of   spending the rest of his life with his soulmate...
I think everyone was wondering what exactly Mike was saying into his soon-to-be Son-in-law's ear!
Lea, your laugh is infectious and such a beautiful side of you!
After Julius read his vows, Lea couldn't help but give him a hug... after asking her uncle Miles if it was okay of course!

We had such a great time with the bridal party around the grounds of the resort. They were so much fun and full of personalities all their own! You could feel the love they had for the couple and they supported Lea and Julius in one of the best ways... doing everything we asked them to!! :)
A stunning group of gentlemen...

These girls definitely weren't camera shy... and I LOVED it... I had so much fun with their "fierceness".


Nothing Bundt Cakes provided these delicious delights! I was tempted to take about twenty of the Red Velvet mini bundts home... but I refrained.


Lea's father, Mike, re-proposed to his long-time wife, Margaret, since he claims he didn't do a good enough job the first time! It was a lovely surprise to share in the celebration!




I love this face Lea made in reaction to Julius calling her his "wife" for the first time!
I've already said it a million times as I've been processing these images... Lea, you're gorg! I'm so jealous of your timeless beauty... you give photogenic a new meaning!

Lea says she loves Julius not because he's "fine" but because he's "foiiine"!

They are naturals... I think you could make a killing in the bridal magazine industry... fa' real.




Julius and Lea, thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me and the rest of the team to be a part of this incredible day! I don't think your wedding could have been any more perfect and working with you two was an absolute blessing! I can't wait see your family grow in the future and I hope we can all be a part of that too!

Other Vendors:

Photobooth: 5th Ave Photo Booth
D.J.: Victor "DJ Naz-E" Schloss
Event Coordinator: Shae Stromme
Videography: Barry Yee

2 comments:

  1. Really happy for your big day celebrations. Wedding reception of my brother was full of fun and great moments. Danced to the last beat of Dj. Our designer attires were praised by all guests. Also the services provided by venue NYC were outstanding. Liked the dinner tables managed separately by caterers and cake cutting ceremony was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Dallas wedding videography

    ReplyDelete