Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Part 1: Kory and Sarah [married!] Magee Park Wedding

I had been looking forward to this wedding for what seemed like forever! I shot their engagement session almost a year ago and just fell in love with these two because of their fun energy and their kind hearts! Their session sparked the most asked question since I've been in business. That is, "Where is that amazing tree!?" It also was the inspiration for Kory and Sarah to choose a tree theme for their gorgeous Magee Park Wedding in Carlsbad, CA.

The San Diego weather was perfect and I knew the rest of the day would be too! I started photographing the girls at the Ocean Palms Resort as they prepared for the big day...
Sarah's gorgeous dress was designed by BCgirls Bridal Couture and her shoes by Aldo.

Makeup by Kristi Regina.

Hair by Tiffany Mclain



As I was looking through the images for the first time, I realized that Kory and Sarah opened their gifts at the exact same time, unintentionally! He got her a stunning Tiffany & Co. bracelet and she surprised him with an album of boudoir images. For his eyes only and photographed by yours truly!

They even teared up within seconds of eachother... I couldn't believe it!! These two are meant to be!
Before heading over to meet the boys, I had fun with the girls around the resort! They were so much fun and I just loved their "fierce" faces!



Sarah, you're gorg! You make my job easy!
Introducing... the boys!!





Sarah and Kory decided to do an adorable first look! First of all, I'm so excited when the bride and groom opt for a first look because it has SO many advantages... but they just had to kick it up a notch and make it completely awwww-worthy! Stay tuned for Part 2 of Kory and Sarah's wedding to see what happens after they let go!
Special thank yous to my assistants, Lisa Ronco Photography and Ronderick Henry Studios for helping me throughout the day! You were both tremendously helpful and I couldn't have done it without your support!

Also, many thanks to Keli Christenson at Monarch Weddings for being an amazing wedding coordinator!  Your wedding details were absolutely wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment