Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Isabella [newborn session]

A couple of weeks ago, I posted on my facebook page that I was offering a free newborn session and Suzauna contacted me within seven minutes! I was planning on doing the shoot on a friday and she was due the tuesday before. Surprisingly, she was right on time and we were able to photograph Isabella at just 4 days old.

Bella did beautifully during her session. She slept almost the entire time and was such a trooper. I was actually more concerned about her mom because she was of course a LOT nervous about her first, new baby. But they both did amazing and I couldn't have been happier with the entire session!

It was my first time trying natural light for a newborn photoshoot and I must admit, I prefer it now. Sorry studio lights... I must neglect you for a while!

Darold and Suzauna, thank you so much for driving all the way from Temecula to do a session with me and for introducing me to your gorgeous new daughter. I know you are enjoying being new parents and I can't wait to see her grow up... one facebook mobile upload at a time ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment