Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kris and Natalie [expecting!]

Belly laughs. That is what I think of when I think about this maternity session. You know, that chuckle from the underbelly, the one that only loved ones can bring out of you. I think Kris gives Natalie these types of laughs everyday of their love story because during our session, I captured frame after frame of Natalie's belly laugh!

We started the day in the studio to document the intimate moments of their growing family. We then met up in Downtown Encinitas where they met and we went for a light-hearted stroll. We even had time to have lunch at D-Street Bar and Grill where I got to know them a little better! This is always my favorite! Finally, we ended up on the shore and the couple was so amazing to brave the freezing cold waves... fully-clothed!

These two are expecting a daughter in May and I can't wait to do their newborn session! Kris gave me the biggest smile when I asked him if they were excited to be first-time parents and all throughout the day I could tell his words were true. Kris and Natalie, I am so excited for your new family and I am positive Brielle is going to be one good looking baby girl!









No comments:

Post a Comment