Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Bolton [Family] Oceanside, CA

I spent the morning with this family and I left smiling because of their fun, quirky, welcoming personalities! First of all, I got to call dad "Fred" because he told me it was his name even though it wasn't and they fed me mango cheesecake and sprite after we were done. It was perfect. Fred has a very dry sense of humor which is my favorite and he made me laugh until my stomach hurt. Tyler was home from college so they really wanted pictures of everyone together while he was there and they also hadn't taken family pictures in almost 10 years so it was nice to update their family photo for them. I can't wait to work with them in the future because they were so entertaining and really made my job easy! Meet The Boltons!









No comments:

Post a Comment