Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Wilson [Family] San Diego Portrait Photographer

Two years ago, I set off on a new adventure and started pursuing portrait photography. Before this, I spent most of my time photographing landscapes, flowers, and anything inanimate. So when my friend from work mentioned her sister just had a baby, I jumped on the opportunity to practice. Caden was my first newborn session and so when I look at him in these photographs I think two things. One, I think "Man, he is so big already!" I can't believe he can walk and talk! Second, I think how much my photography has grown. So this session definitely has a special place in my heart and Caden is truly a symbol of growth not just in himself but in my business as well! Introducing, the Wilson family!! 


Can you believe his blue eyes? They are just breathtaking!!


Caden's favorite activity of the day? Not smiling for the camera, but throwing rocks into the pond! He was determined to throw every rock in the park and he was aiming for the turtles!

So precious!!


Genuine smiles are the best and Caden's just lights up his whole face!





No comments:

Post a Comment