Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Leila has arrived!! [1st day of life!]

Leila was born at 6:30am this morning after Kerrianne was in labor for exactly 24 hours! She is already a morning person like her mama and punctual at that! It was such a joy to spend the afternoon with the Peukers as they welcomed their new baby girl to the world. I've known Kerrianne for 23 years of my life and she is like a sister to me. So I now have a brand new baby niece who I will cherish and adore for years and years to come! Congratulations Bill and Kerrianne, you both will make incredible parents and I look forward to watching her grow up! I apologize in advance for coming over to see her excessively... I know I'm going to need my Leila fix!! Besides, you're only a minute's walk away... :)







No comments:

Post a Comment