Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Newsome Family [maternity] San Diego, CA

Kreg and Danielle are expecting a baby boy next month and I was so honored to photograph them as they await his arrival. His big sister Adison is equally anxious and you can tell in this images how much she already loves her little brother! It was a joy to photograph this family and I love it when dads are especially into it. Kreg was full of ideas and opinions throughout the shoot and that always makes it so much fun! Photographing Danielle was a breeze since she's a stunning mommy-to-be and I honestly can't wait to meet little Cody when I photograph Danielle's sister's wedding next month!!

Adison got these amazing blue eyes from her daddy!


Danielle is effortlessly beautiful and I just pray I am just as pretty when I'm pregnant!





Already a viewers favorite image since I previewed this. I hope Adison and Cody grow up knowing how special this moment is!!


Just a gorgeous family!





These images make me laugh because while I was posing Danielle by herself, Adison decided to take a cruise around my house and came upon my prop room. She found this vintage parasol and so we decided to go with it! She is too adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment