Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Kenneth & Terry [tie the knot!] Admiral Kidd Wedding

 He came on a white horse and nobody heard him coming... she was swept off her feet right when she was starting to lose hope in love...

Kenneth and Terry met through a mutual friend named Tom. After their first date, Terry was a little skeptical about her feelings because she wasn't too sure about his clothing choices... but little did she know that he would soon be her husband! Now she can spend the rest of her life giving Kenneth fashion pointers and taking him shopping.

Their wedding day took place on a gorgeous afternoon in August when the sun was shining and the breeze brought the sweet smell of the ocean through the windows of their Marriott Courtyard bridal suites. I was elated when I arrived and Terry was excited to show me their creative invitations with an image from our engagement session!


I loved Terry's sparkly rainbow shoes!!



The only things as stunning as her Demetrius dress were her bouquet and the incredible view!




As soon as the dress was on, Terry got emotional that she was about to marry the love of her life!


While I was with the ladies, my second photographer, Lisa Ronco was just below us with the handsome gentlemen! Thank you Lisa for helping me out! 
I LOVE it when my clients opt for a "First Look"! It gave us so much more time for formal portraits and it also gave these two extra time together alone!



The bridal party watched the "First Look" from their balconies, it was a perfect setup!


Terry you're stunning! No wonder Kenneth loves you so!








Lisa got these great group shots of the guys!



The ceremony took place at Admiral Kidd and the San Diego skyline provided an amazing backdrop to a gorgeous ceremony!










Kenneth and Terry, thank you so much for everything! For those of you that don't know, Kenneth and Terry were the first couple to book me as their wedding photographer. I love them so much for that because they believed in my work and my vision and hired me even though I had never shot a wedding before! Lucky for them I had a lot of practice before it was my time to shoot their wedding, but I really really appreciate you both for taking a chance on me! :) May God bless your marriage for years and years to come!










No comments:

Post a Comment