Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

[Announcement] Now offering custom albums!!

I stayed home all day to hear the diesel engine of my UPS man coming to bring me my brand new sample album set. Encased in a pretty white box,  my albums came all the way from Italy! I ran to the door when he came and signed my name for what I knew was going to be an exciting reveal.

Malia Dadez Photography now proudly offers custom albums!!

There are many reasons why custom albums are amazing. First of all, they offer an impressive and attractive way of preserving and storing your precious memories. They are also a convenient way of presenting your images to family and friends. When I say custom, I mean it! You will have paper options ranging from photographic, textured, smooth, metallic or pearl... and cover options including choices like leather, cowhide, metallic, transparent and personalized soft silk. I chose smooth matte paper and the die-cut leatherette cover for my sample album. The cover has my logo shown through the die-cut opening, however this can be any image that you desire!
I started the album with one of my favorite engagement sessions to date! You can see more of Sarah and Kory's engagement session here.

Naturally, after a couple is engaged, they get married, so here are some sample layouts of Jeff and Elaina's Thursday Club wedding...



First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in the baby carriage... here are some of Raelena and Oscar's Maternity session layouts.

There is nothing more beautiful than the beginning of a new family! These layouts showcase Layla's newborn session almost a year ago. They grow so fast!

After one baby comes another and the Wood Family wanted to capture the growth of their family. Here are pages displaying the Wood Family's session at Balboa Park...

When babies grow up, they become high school seniors and Alex's boho-chic session shows how beautiful this time of life can be.



Along with the main album, there are also companion albums that come with the exact same layouts as the main album. These are great to give to other family members like the parents of the bride and groom. The pages of this example are made of linen paper instead of smooth paper and rather than a leatherette cover, it has a dust jacket cover.

Also available are miniature books like these that come in sets of 4. They would make wonderful party favors at a wedding reception or as thank you gifts to everyone who has contributed to an event!

1 comment:

  1. they all look awesome! miss you....bet you dont miss me and all my questions. maybe someday i could come and see you do a shoot, i would love that. you could stick me in a corner and put duct tape over my mouth. just would like to see the whole process you go thru. did you get your grade? i am sure you got and A+ you did some really nice things. miss you, lura

    ReplyDelete