Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Moss [Family] Seaport Village

I photographed The Moss's latest addition, D'Angelo when he was a newborn and I can't believe he is walking now! Each uncoordinated, stumbling step was both exhilarating and anxiety-provoking, but he was determined... didn't want to hold anyone's hand... he wanted to walk, all by himself.

I love watching my clients grow up. Whether it's a newborn that is learning to walk and talk, or a family that is adding more to their bunch, I just enjoy being a part of their lives and being able to capture it.

My session with the Moss Family was a little crazy. To be truly honest... it ran late because Brittany's hair appointment took longer than expected, it was a busy Saturday at a one of San Diego's most popular tourist destinations, Seaport Village, and the wind was out of control! But what I try to tell all of my clients and I hope any future clients reading this will realize is that this is expected! You can never predict the weather, how many people are going to be at a certain location on any given day or when your hair is going to look just right, but it's okay! We still had an amazing time and got some memorable shots of a beautiful family!

I just love little kid teeth... so precious! D'Angelo's big sister, Olivia, was my best friend the whole day... I would ask her if she could pose a certain way and she would reply with the sweetest, "Okay".
No wonder the kiddos are so adorable... these stunning individuals created them!
Patty cake! Patty Cake!



Olivia had a blast with these balloons. I just adore how they match her leggings perfectly. Good job Brittany!
Little D striking some GQ poses for me... these eyes are going the melt the hearts of little preschool girls everywhere!





Moe and Brittany, what a wonderful family you have built together! Thank you so much for all the patience throughout our nutty session!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment